Tuesday, September 25, 2018

Donation of Excess Shipping Money

Wanted to share with you all.  We had someone last week who submitted an order on our webstore for a house, chinny mobile, and a few more little things.  Shortly after receiving the order, I received an email from them.  Often, if I get an email following an order, it's due to the wrong shipping address being on the order or whatnot, but this was different.

This person had noticed where it says on our webtore about how shipping prices are impossible to calculate ahead of time, and that we refund excess shipping costs when the order ships.  She had emailed to say that any shipping overages for her order, we could keep as a donation.  How nice!

I finished her order and it went out the other day, but I hadn't processed the paperwork for it until today.  When I did it today, it turned out that the excess shipping (which would have been refunded back) was a whopping $28!  Thanks to Amy L. for her donation! 



1 comment: