Monday, October 30, 2017

Busy weekend!

You may have heard, it was a busy weekend! 

We got several chins adopted out, 3 LARGE cages sold (more room!), and our senior pair of chins out at a foster home.  Yaaaay!!!

Now the fun begins.  Late fall (read: now) is always busy... but of course, that hinges on actually having chins listed and pictures taken and all that.  As you may have seen on my personal facebook (many of you are my facebook friends), I somehow managed to shatter my laptop screen, and I'm now working on a new one.  Yay and ick at the same time... because while I was able to transfer everything over via HDMI cable (thanks Dahlene & Don for the tip!)... all my bookmarks and all that are still on there, and I'm going to literally have to plug the laptop back into the tv, write those down, and manually transfer.  Not a big deal, but I'm used to opening my bookmark folder entitled "classified sites," clicking "open all," and being done with it.  So, that's step 1.  That gets done first.

Then the listing of the chins comes.  That's what going to happen this week.  Ever wanted a chin?  I have oodles of them.  They have been moving and finding homes, but a lot of them are currently listed only on my website, and I need to get all the chins listed as many places as possible, to get the word out, to get them homes, so more of them can come in.  I have a few more fosters lined up... one's waiting for their chin to be off medication and then they're going to take in a foster, and someone else is coming in a few days to talk with me and see the chins and all that, and decide if they want to foster.  If you want to foster too, let me know!  All food / dust / hay / etc provided (you do have to come pick it up from the rescue), you just provide the care (pictures and info sent to me are super useful as well!).

Suppose I'll make another post regarding the fosters and pics and whatnot, so this one isn't super long.

But anyway... chins will be listed shortly, we will also have our usual November sale, so watch for that as well.  Geckos will be on sale as well.  We will have baby guinea pigs listed shortly (if interested, just let me know).  If anyone wants to give a retirement home to a quad of adult male rats, they're all like 2+ years, they're just chilling here, but could use a nice retirement home.  More posts to follow in the next few days... 

No comments:

Post a Comment