Monday, August 13, 2018

Hay

I generally try to be nice.  I generally try to count to 10, or walk away and come back, before I send a nasty response out to anything.  But sometimes people just push my buttons.

Do you remember the hay scandal (or whatever you want to call it) from a few years back?   In case you don't, here's the blog post about it -- here.

If you don't care to read it, quick synopsis is that I understand that it's not worth it to a lot of farmers to sell a handful of bales of hay at a crack, especially if the hay isn't located where they live.  So, Jim and I found a local-ish farmer with timothy hay, who would sell a few bales of hay.  To make it worth his while, we paid $100 to him for 20 bales, and only took 5, with the understanding that we would be returning for the rest.  We talked and agreed that I would just contact this person when I needed hay, and we would arrange a time for me to pick up another 5, and so on, until I'd exhausted the money paid.  You can probably guess from what you've read so far, that I never did get the rest of the hay.  The guy basically fell off the planet.  To this day (and this was November 2016 this happened) this absolutely pisses me off and boils my blood.

For some odd reason, this hay guy is still my facebook friend.  So, the other day I was eating dinner and I saw this meme that he posted:




I wasn't in the greatest mood then, and replied, "what about when someone buys hay, and it's never delivered?"

I basically forgot about it for a day or two, but something reminded me of it today, and I went to go see if maybe he responded.  Nope!  In fact, the dickhead deleted my comment!  So, I commented this:



Needless to say, NOW I have been un-friended and that post deleted.  Amazing what shitheads people are, no?  I often try to give people the benefit of the doubt, and I was talking with a friend about this, saying how it's not like I really thought that he'd be like "oh I forgot," but somehow, I still tried to think maybe something came up, or he'd own up, like you know, a good human being, but nope! Complete asshole!

I hope he gets his.  Just like I hope Joel gets his for stealing $8000-9000 from me / the rescue.  I'm trusting, but people will tell you, I'm HARDLY over-trusting, so I find it insanely frustrating that these people do this stuff, and get away with this shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment