Sunday, June 17, 2012

...and this is why I check Craigslist...

So, was putting off working on my exam, figured I'd do my usual craigslist search for chins.  And what pops up, but Daisy and Delilah.  Now, it's not uncommon for chins to have same names, so I looked at our Happy Customers page - they went to their new home in Valpo - ad says Valpo.  They went to their new home with one of the people named Layla - ad says Layla.... yeah.  So I called them up, got one of the (older) kids, and said, hey, you guys adopted these chins from us, and signed something saying if you couldn't keep them, you would bring them back to us.  "Oh, maybe we did."  Yeah.  So she said she'd tell her mom/dad that I called and they'd call me back later when they got home.

I don't like having to call people up when I see an ad for chins like this, and I know they're our chins... but these people do sign a contract that says they will bring them back to us if they cannot keep them, so it's not like I'm asking for something they didn't know about.  Well, I hope I hear back from them, cause I really don't want to have to get all pesty for this kinda thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment