Monday, November 5, 2012

TJ's donation

So, this is one of these things that's sat here for several days now cause I haven't had time to get around to it, but I just have to share.  TJ's sends donations to rescues, and I guess it was now my turn and I got a huge box full of stuff! 

So, here's what's in the box, and I'll put a picture down below --
  • blue colored shelf
  • gallon-sized bag of yucca chunks
  • two gallon-sized bags of pine toy pieces
  • two bags (32 oz. total) of Alfalfa King hay -- oat, wheat, & barley
  • 5 lbs. mazuri
  • palm shredder
  • 4 large vine balls
  • 6 large grapevine hearts (love these!!)
  • pine hanging toy
  • wood hanging toy
  • popsicle sticks
Everything is great and I and the rescues appreciate everything -- but I have never seen the large grapevine hearts before!  I think those are just the neatest!  Can't wait to get a tad bit free time so I can go restock the toys for the rescues!  And she donated some fleece scraps as well, but I must have already put those away prior to this picture.


1 comment:

  1. i'm so glad you liked it, i sure hope the rescues love it all!

    ReplyDelete