Friday, July 5, 2013

Update on previous post.

This is the email I got back:

I am not associating with anyone that speaks to Amber {removed}. Please do not contact me further. 

What does that have to do with me? I emailed back:

I'm sorry you are not getting along with her but I'm not sure how that affects me. I'm asking about animals you adopted with me, that has nothing to do with her. 

And you still didnt answer how the animals are doing. Do you even have them?  I haven't seen you post pics of them in forever, the way you used to when you first got them, and that worries me cause you were posting so many pics for awhile and then just stopped. 

I'm not trying to be an ass, but apparently now I'm the devil cause she doesn't like my friend, Amber, the one who runs the guinea pig rescue.  And all Amber did was say something along the lines of, how could you take all these animals and then not take care of them?  She said, when the first few died, wouldn't that have been the time to get vet care?  And asked, was she going to take in the rest?  She even offered to take in the remaining ones and get them vet care but Stephanie refused to give them to her.  I imagine, now they're all dead.  

No comments:

Post a Comment