Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Decent Day

...and by decent day, I mean, nothing died!  Yay!!

Moving along, actually got some stuff done today.  Packaged up 5 orders and mailed them out, including one from yesterday.  That person will think I'm super quick, everyone else is probably at home grumbling wondering where their package is....  ah well.  It is what it is.

The person who was supposed to come pick up Tazzie for a trial run decided she still wanted to come, upon being informed about what's going on.  She and I both agreed -- in the event Tazzie's not sick, assuming we do have sick ones here, she'd be better elsewhere.  So, she took her for a trial run and she's going to let me know how that goes.

Also, I have people who originally decided they wanted to wait regarding picking up their chin, but have now decided they're going to come anyway, on Sunday.  They said they're going to take the chin to the vet on Monday.  I told em, I dunno if the vet will find anything, but if they do, let me know!  I still need to get them cage pictures and prices so they can decide what they're doing regarding that.  That will be today.

And I could have gone to look at houses today (except for the fact my realtor already scheduled someone) because my person coming today to pick up a guinea pig that she'd had on hold for 2.5 weeks said her brakes went out on her car.  Understandable, but that doesn't change the whole thing where we only hold for 2 weeks, so I told her, if she still wants him on hold, she can put down a deposit, and that will hold him for a month.  So, her return email was confusing cause she said she didn't want to make him wait to find a home, but then she asked about how she'd do the deposit.  So, we'll see how that goes.

But, her cancellation freed up the night, so now I will have more time to work on orders.

I took all the chin ads down yesterday and marked on the website that we are not adopting out chinchillas at this time.  I need to make sure all the "other" pets that are here are listed, since now I have the room for them on all the other sites.

I think that's it for the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment