Sunday, May 11, 2014

Babies!!

We have more babies!!  Nikki had two males on the 8th (I'm behind on everything, I know...).  And... I got to see part of it!  See, cause they usually have babies early morning, so typically I wake up to babies.  But not that day, it was like 2 in the afternoon and I opened Nikki's cage to check on her and found a baby!  And got to see the birth of the second one!  So if you don't want to see not-very-graphic pictures of that, go back now. 


Opened the door to find a wet mosaic male

mosaic male, drowned rat special edition

Nikki pulling out the other baby.  If you look closely you can see a leg.   Jackson looking on.

Nikki checking out her freshly born baby.  Jackson being like "mom!  privacy??"


....and look, he's already perfected the stink eye



...dried off later on. 

No comments:

Post a Comment