Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Quick update

Just wanted to post a quick update.  Lots of people have been commenting lately, when talking to me, oh its so nice that when you posted the status about how no one helps and you're overwhelmed... that everyone wanted to help.  Let me clarify.  No one, and I mean NO ONE has been here to pick up any animals to foster, and no one has been here to volunteer since posting that status.  Which was 12 days ago.  In almost two weeks, not one of those people could manage an hour or two, or time to come by and pick up a foster?  My best friend since middle school sent me a donation for the rescue, after seeing the status.  But that's it.  No one else has moved a muscle towards helping.  And this, exactly this, is what gets so old.  Everyone says they want to help... but no one actually helps.

And I'm still way behind and everyone keeps emailing asking where their orders are.  Sorry, no help, super slow orders.  The animals are priority, and I'm not even able to clean the cages as often as I'd like, at the moment.  Much less churn out orders.


No comments:

Post a Comment