Saturday, June 8, 2019

Chins With Good Hiding Places

Ever had a chin you couldn't find?  I have! 

This was from a couple of weeks ago, but one of our chins got loose upstairs, after bringing her home from an expo.  Searched and searched... left out food and water.  Finally on the second day, I heard a noise and determined she must have been in the living room.  So I blocked off the doorway and set out to look.  There's some more well-liked hiding spots in there (cause believe me, this is not the first time a chin has been loose in there), and she wasn't hiding in any of those.

Kept going back and forth, looking and looking... couldn't find the little stinker! 

Finally I got down to the floor and looked at floor level, since I figured she must have been somewhere I couldn't see from above.

YEP!!



Little turd!  Having now located her, I did finally catch her.  But that was a pretty good hiding spot!

No comments:

Post a Comment