Wednesday, November 4, 2020

Items Back in Stock

 So, if you've been following along, you've seen in the one recent post where I talked about making more items available again.  I may have mentioned this one part already, but our muncher's delight toy is back available, as are our fleece tubes...


...but even better since then, is that our fleece tubes are available on both Etsy and on our website.


Also now available are some fleece tube covers, as well as fleece hanging houses.  Are you excited???  Cause I'm excited!!


Fleece hanging houses --> here

Fleece tubes and fleece tube covers --> here


I also bought a hole saw kit.  In case you missed it (and you all may have, as I'm not sure whether or not I posted it), I brought my drill press back to NWI back a couple months ago.  Well, it's at the house, and I finally ordered a chuck for it, so that I can change what's attached to the drill press.  Currently attached is the 4.25" hole saw, which cuts the large holes for the houses as well as the holes in the hammock shelves and whatnot.  But the NEW news, is that I bought a hole saw kit, with multiple sizes in it, so I can again begin to cut the houses, tunnels, and more fun stuff like that.  I haven't done anything with it yet, haven't yet opened it even, but I have it, so one of these days.


Also hopefully soon coming back are... goodie bags!


One thing that will take a bit longer is chinchilla dust.  You see, the only place I can obtain that is from in Ohio, and until I take a trip there, it's not worth it for me to just go and get dust.  Sorry... but really not sorry.  It just is what is is right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment