Saturday, July 26, 2014

Store (Mostly) Back Up and Running

Quick update.

So, with me finally being able to get my special order of wingnuts and hanger bolts, most items in the store went back to available.  Like the shelves, some of the built items, etc.  Because I can't make a shelf without the hardware to hang it.

The houses are still unavailable (unless you happen to want one of the few that's currently in stock -- no cottages though).  I know, I know, it's been forever, but I have had maybe two times that volunteers have stopped by all year, and the houses take a ridiculous amount of time to make when it's just me making them.  Especially when I get an order for like 6 houses, and then people come by to adopt and wonder why I don't have 40 extras ready to go.  Hint -- the small house takes over an hour to make.  That's why you never seen a ton of them and why I prefer making houses with help.  They'll be up eventually.  But almost everything else is back available now.

No comments:

Post a Comment