Wednesday, August 15, 2018

Questions / Concerns

I feel like I say this (or try to) to everyone who walks in the door, but in case I missed you somehow... I'm always happy to answer questions and/or address concerns.  Even if you've never been here / never adopted / never bought anything.  I get calls from all sorts of people with questions, I'm always happy to help.  The goal of the website with a zillion pages on it is to educate people and help people out... of course, it can't cover everything, or specific-to-the-situation questions, and that's where everyone can always feel free to reach out if they need something.

My contact info:

Email -- amgajda@sbcglobal.net
Phone (call or text) -- 219-789-0026

It doesn't matter how stupid you think the question is, if you don't know, it's not a stupid question, you just don't know!  Feel free to ask...

No comments:

Post a Comment