Saturday, September 1, 2018

Ask Questions!

I feel, personally, this goes without saying...but if you want info and it's not there... feel free to ask!

I had someone last week, email me about putting down a deposit on a chin.  Little did they know, the chin (which wasn't listed yet, and still isn't), is $600.  Needless to say, when I emailed back and said how much the deposit would be (their question, along with wanting to see pics) and sent pics, I never heard back.  If there's no price listed, ask.  If it doesn't say whether a chin gets along with other chins or not, ask.  I may not know, but it can't hurt to ask.  If I didn't post the back story about how a chin came to the rescue and that's a pondering of yours, ask.  Again, I may not know (a lot of people say they can't care for it anymore or don't have time... and leave it at that), but you can ask!  About the only thing I don't want you to ask for is a discount (see previous blog post), and that's more out of respect than anything.

I try to post whatever info I have on the chins.  I've even tried, lately, to include what back story I have, if I have one.  Sure, for some chins, it's "the kids got tired of them," or "developed allergies," or whatnot, but if you read Ash's backstory, there's quite the story there.  Not all relating directly to him, specifically, but it's about how his family came upon getting chins, and how they were intentionally misinformed, and so on. 

But try as I might, I can't include everything.  Undoubtedly, someone will wonder if the chin is good with cats or kids or dogs or whatever.  I try to put in all the listings if the chin would or would not make a good first chin.  However, I don't re-write each ad from scratch (I know, how dare I try to save time), so if the ad I use didn't have it, I may forget to add it back in.  That's where, if you're wondering something and it's not there, a quick email asking a question never hurts! 

I'm always happy to answer questions and give advice and help out where I can.  But I don't know that you have the questions if you don't ask them! 

No comments:

Post a Comment