Monday, September 7, 2020

Where's the New House?

So... since my last post, I've been inundated with emails / phone calls / texts of people asking, where is the new house?  What does it look like??  Is it on land???  Is there a barn???  Is it unincorporated?????


Well... I'm good at jinxing things.  That's why most of this info has not yet been shared, and will not be shared until after closing.  Which is still a ways away.  Patience is a virtue.  Not one that I have, mind you, but I recommend trying it out 😁😆😂


What I will tell you is this....  the new place is still technically in northwest Indiana (at least, I consider it to be).  It is less than 3 miles off two major roads / highways, so it is easy access for all of the out-of-towners.  AND it unincorporated.  YAYYYYYYY!!!


It does need some work to be done, both minor things inside the house, and more importantly, in the barn.  Yes, there is a barn.  


...and that is all I will say.



No comments:

Post a Comment