Sunday, January 14, 2018

Reading

Now... they teach kids how to read in grade school, well, probably before that.  But apparently the skill is forgotten along the way, because ALL my gecko ads specify, "we can't ship."

So... what do almost ALL my emails about geckos ask?  "Can you ship?"

I even had one today, this was good -- can I ship the geckos to another country?  NO. 

I actually emailed that guy back and said, nicely, I'm not even able to ship them within the country, much less out of country, sorry, best of luck finding one by you!

But I mean... it freaking SAYS, if anyone would READ, "These geckos are located in Hammond, Indiana (46324).  Sorry, but we are unable to ship these geckos."

I might as well have written it in Chinese for how well people read it!  I mean jeez. 

I even had someone from Brazil ask about me shipping them a gecko the other week.  Even if I could... can you IMAGINE what that would cost?  Oh, $40 for the gecko, $1000 for shipping.  I mean... is it just me, or are people not being realistic?  And forgetting how to read?  It's a useful skill, people, pick it back up.

No comments:

Post a Comment