Tuesday, May 2, 2017

Supplies

Hi all.  Just wanted to do a real quick post today.

I had someone send me a message the other day, asking if they could come by for pellets and hay.  I told them, sure.  They got here, got a few pounds of each.  I can't remember now, exactly what it was they had said, when asking if they could come over, but I asked why they had thought maybe they couldn't come for supplies....  they said, they thought that to get supplies from me, they had to have adopted one of my animals.

Nope.

Anyone can come get supplies.  Most people who order online, I've never met.

Don't get me wrong, a good amount of the online orders that are flat rate Mazuri / Tradition are people who got chins and now don't want to make the drive back for food, so they ship it.  But... plenty of those people are ones that I don't know and have never met.  The grand majority of my orders for supplies, like houses or toys or whatever, I've never met.  Even the people who repeat order, I've never met most of them.

So the point is, anyone can order supplies online, and anyone can come by and purchase supplies.  We do everything by appointment, so you'll have to set an appointment (or call / text and ask if you can come at a certain time), but open to anyone.  :D

No comments:

Post a Comment