Wednesday, March 28, 2018

Changing Part of an Order

Wanted to post about this really quick due to something that happened in the last batch of orders...

Got an order for a hay holder and a shelf.  Had to build the hay holder, so that took a few days.  In the meantime (which was about a week later, due to me also being out of town), I received an email from the person ordering, saying they wanted to cancel the hay holder, and just get the shelf.

I emailed back saying that I'd refund for the hay holder when I sent out the shelf, so I could refund for excess shipping and the hay holder at the same time.

This is fine.  I'm not complaining.  I'm happy to change orders, when people contact me and let me know what they want. 

The reason I mention this is because sometimes, I have stuff ready to go, and I can get an order and literally grab the items and mail it out the same day.  So, if you want to make a change to your order, please contact me as soon as possible.  Because if I've already shipped out the order, not much I can do at that point.  The sooner you contact me, the better chance there is that I can add something or take something away from the order.

No comments:

Post a Comment