Friday, January 4, 2019

Paypal Addresses... Part 2

Remember this post? -- https://nightsatthechinchillarescue.blogspot.com/2018/12/important-of-correct-paypal-addresses.html

After I refunded the money, a few days later, I received an email from the buyer, asking why I refunded the money, were the items out of stock?  Now, on the refund, I noted something along the lines of, "invalid shipping address, tried several times to contact buyer with no success."  But regardless, I emailed them back and specified this, and told them, if they wanted to re-place their order with the correct address, or even email me with the correct address and I could send them an invoice for the order, I'd be happy to get it out to them.

Again... have not heard back from them.

I just don't understand people sometimes...

No comments:

Post a Comment