Wednesday, April 10, 2019

Addition to Previous Post

Sort of an Update / Addition to the previous post about making appointments in the future... some people can't even keep next-day appointments. 

Yesterday, someone scheduled an appointment for 10 am, today.  Before I even saw it, they requested that the appointment be changed to 11 pm.  For some reason, I have to approve appointment changes, though not appointments.  I went in there, approved the change from 10-11.  I actually had something in mind that I was going to do today, but then I saw that appointment and I was like oh well that's ok, someone set up an appointment.  But, had there not been an appointment, I would have gone and done something, away from the house.

I suppose you know I'm writing this because they never showed.  For a next-day appointment that they even adjusted the time for!

While some people do keep appointments for the far-away-future, and in reality, not that many people are no-shows... this sort of thing only convinces me further to not schedule way-out appointments.  I suppose, though, regardless of when the appointments are, some people will be flaky regardless... oh well...

No comments:

Post a Comment