Tuesday, April 2, 2019

Overstock Adoption Inquiries

I think I told you, the other day, about how it's rare to get a good lead on a potential adopter through those overstock pet listings (which if you recall, I don't list, but must somehow pull our listings from another site).

As I mentioned, most people are either too far away, or don't respond, or I get weird responses or whatnot... or like that fake response that I got the other day that I posted about.  This one was also too good to not share with you all:



Now, that zip code is Florida, so it is a real zip code, unlike the last one, but in case you missed it, let me draw your attention to the comment they wrote:

"I don't have money."

Then... you won't be adopting?  Something like this, I won't even bother responding to.  If you read these blogs with any regularity, you know my take on all of this -- I don't think anyone has to be rich to own a pet, but you do at least have to have money for necessities and possibly vet bills... but if you say you don't have money... well... you don't need a pet.  Sorry.  Why even fill this out?

No comments:

Post a Comment