Friday, June 22, 2018

A Quick Hi from Chi-Chi our Current Boarder!

Hello!  My name is Chi-Chi, short for Chicago!  My mom is out of town right now and will soon be out of the country, so she dropped me off at my original-mom's-place for something they call "boarding."  I don't know what it means, just that I'm not home in my spacious cage and my mom's not here.  As you can tell, I'm not thrilled about this, and I make sure to bark at her every chance I get!

She put me in a smaller cage, though I guess it's alright.


See me?  I'm in the top corner.  That's my FAVORITE perch.  I can see when original-mom comes down the stairs and kack at her BEST from that spot.  Look at me sitting there like the princess I am:




Original-mom says I have something called "resting bitch face."  I don't know what that is, but I don't think it's a compliment. 


I realized I can hide in this log-thing today.  It's a little short, but I totally succeeded in scaring original-mom when she looked in the cage and couldn't find me!  I eventually poked my head out so she wouldn't have a heart attack.  She has to be alive to feed me, after all.


Tonight was the best EVER!!  I discovered that original-mom put a hammock in my cage!  How thoughtful of her to give me a bed!  Maybe this place isn't so bad after all!

Chi-Chi signing out.  Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment