Saturday, June 23, 2018

So... I know it's hard to read... but...

So, I know it must be hard for some people. 

I understand our ads are long.  But even with short ads, this happens:


So, I have our ads a bit longer, hoping to cover many of the questions that people will ask, as believe me, I already get a zillion emails a day.  Of course, still not every possible question can be covered in the ad, that's understandable... but one thing that IS in every ad, is this line:

 This chinchilla is located in Hammond, Indiana (zip code 46324). Sorry, but we do not ship.

So, when I get emails. and I do mean a LOT of emails that are like, "hey, I'm in New York (or insert state of choice) and I saw your chinchilla available, can you ship him to me?", there are days when I'd really like to nicely ask the person, can you please go re-read the ad, and let me know if you find an answer?

Just this morning, I got two of them and it's not yet 11 am here.  It's not a big deal, but it could save not only my time, but theirs as well.  Cause I figure, they could be sitting on their end, thinking ooooh maybe there's a way I CAN get that chinchilla!  Where, had they read, they'd know that's not the case, unless they want to drive here... So, it would also save them heartbreak, if they would read the entire ad.  Maybe one day!

1 comment:

  1. I respect that you do not ship these babies. They are so delicate. However would you allow a chinchilla to be railroaded?

    ReplyDelete