So, in the last few days around Christmas, several things happened...
A family came over wanting a chin for the family with several young kids. Chincie was the obvious choice, so he found a home.
Our homo beige female kit also found a home.
then since I closed the store, I made a list of things that needed to
get done. To avoid what usually happens, which is that the non-fun
things get pushed back and never done, I had my mom pick numbers. And
those numbers were the things I had to do that day. Works like a charm
if I can keep to it.
Anyway, so far, the one number
picked was to list the used items (the already washed and ready to go
ones). So I listed them. Since the store is closed, of course, you
can't see them just quite yet, but they are up there.
number picked was to list the newly available chins. So, the homo
beige male got listed, Carlos got listed, Bonnie & Bonnie's Girl got listed, the ebony female 3 yr old got listed. And that's it for currently available chins. The remaining ones are either on hold, on medical eval, or not ready yet.
And then the third number (for the first two
days) was to clean the chests of drawers. That's sort of a
one-at-a-time thing, cause there's a LOT in those things. Few weeks
back I cleaned one of the shorter ones, so in moving down the line, I
cleaned a large black one today. Half the point of cleaning these
things is to better-organize what's in them and pitch what I don't
need. So, the drawers are now re-organized and there is no dust or
spider webs on that chest-of-drawers currently. That'll last a few days
before it starts looking bad again, but at least the drawers are