Saturday, June 30, 2012

Not much going on today

Well, today was a slow day.  Worked most of the day, went to church, went to my grandma's for her 87th birthday.... so for chin stuff... not all that much time.

Did get a few emails though -- the person who was supposed to come tomorrow to pick out two rats now is working and needs to reschedule... so I can sleep in and let her reschedule for sometime during the week.

The person picking up Tallie & Lilly tomorrow emailed me with directions she pulled off of mapquest or something like that.  Looked pretty good, I emailed her back with some hints and pointers to go along with the directions.

The person getting Ember's kit emailed me back that they're all set on their end to get the chin.  I checked, I don't have their adoption form, which they said they were going to mail on the 23rd.  I don't know if they actually did/didn't mail that form, so I emailed them back asking about that.  ]

Haven't heard from the person with the borrowed chin yet, so I assume things must not have gone horribly.  Course, the longer the chin's there, the more allergens will build up, so we'll see what her decision is at the end of the week. 

I have someone who wants to know what it'll cost for a shelf and shipping... so I need to cut the shelf, make it with poo guards and then weigh it and figure out shipping... I should do that tonight, but it's late and I'm tired... so tomorrow, after my Tallie/Lilly adoption is done with.


No comments:

Post a Comment