Wednesday, September 19, 2012

9/19/2012

So, got up today, and I had an email from the 2nd person in line for Delilah saying that they had ended up adopting the other chin.  So, I put her back up for adoption on our site and on PetFinder and the other websites we use.  Also put up the ad for our fawn female baby rat. 

Called up the person with the almost $700 order and set up an appt for this weekend.  So I'm happy about that.

Called up the person who was here last Friday asking about the white mosaic kit.  Well, they had said they'd call to put down a deposit or whatever, but I haven't heard from them.  So, rather than just move onto the next person (er, next two people), I figured, it's been 5 days.  Called them up, left a voicemail saying they have until Friday to get back to me.  If I don't hear from them by Friday, well, then I have two other people in line for the fluffball.

Mailed out the cage and shelves for this one guy who wanted them.... and so far, that's about it for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment