Sunday, July 15, 2012

Important!

So, just want to put this out there.  Anyone bringing animals to the rescue should clarify if their animal only drinks out of a water bowl (course, I don't think to ask either, I just assume they use water bottles).  Cause I only give water bottles unless I know otherwise...

So, I realize that the water level in the rabbit pen hasn't gone down in the last 24 hours, nor has the food (versus the single rex rabbit who's water bottle is half empty and she has eaten an entire bowl all by herself).  So I go to hook a different water bottle on, thinking maybe they couldn't figure the two out.  While doing that, my water jug drips several times into their pen and they start lapping the tiny bit of water up from the floor.  Oh hell.  So I put in a water bowl......and they all are trying to push each other out of the way to gulp down as much as they can.  Now I feel bad for not thinking of that.  But how would I have known?  The rex drank from the water bottle just fine. 


No comments:

Post a Comment