Sunday, July 8, 2012

Patience.... or lack of...

I'm thinking about adding to the website a paragraph that states that if you call more than 3 times in 24 hours, your calls will not be returned.  Here's the thing -- I got your voicemail.  Besides that, I can see that it's the same number calling me.  In fact, my phone keeps track and will tell me with a number (in this case, there's a little "(5)" after your phone number) how many times you have called.  I see you called.  I got it.  Calling again and again only makes me want to delay calling you back, cause now you've aggravated me.  Call once.  Heck, call twice, if you want to make sure I got it.  But 5 times in 19 hours and 2 emails?  I got it already.  I'll call you back when I get a chance.

....and calling me at the crack of dawn will not get me to pick up the phone.  It will however, cause me to roll over and make me think, man, how desperate is this person?

That's all.

No comments:

Post a Comment